Wednesday, July 12, 2017

In the Park with David Walton

In the Park with...



David Walton
Tenor, Opera in the Park








1.  Where were you born / raised? 

Nashville, Tennessee 

2.  What is in your ideal picnic basket?
Cured meats, dried fruit, grain mustard, crostinis, and light, hoppy beer. 

3.  My most memorable moment performing outside was...
...a talent show at camp covering Green Day songs. 

4.  My favorite outdoor performance I've attended was...
...Mendelssohn's violin concerto with Joshua Bell, Yannick Nézet-Seguin, and the Philidelphia Orchestra at the Bravo Vail Valley Music Festival in Vail, Colorado. 

5.  My favorite summertime activity is...
...walking around the lake with my family. 

6.  My ideal vacation is....
...camping, hiking, or traveling overseas. 

7. Bonus: One question you wish someone would ask you (and the answer).
Q: What is my ideal summer temperature and time of day?
A: 60 degrees at dusk. 

Join David for Opera in the Park on Saturday, July 22 at 8pm in Garner Park.  FREE admission; visit madisonopera.org for more information.

No comments: